Thursday, February 18, 2010

Yoga + 4 little boys = well, read on....


Ever since yesterday morning, my boys have been asking to do my Yoga with me. I thought, "oh how nice, my boys want to do something that I'm interested in with me". So, last night after dinner, Tyler asked again and I consented. The boys got changed into their "comfy" clothes, I turned on Namaste Yoga that I had DVR'd earlier that morning and we were ready to go. We were all spread out through our tiny living room. The warm up started and Tyler proceeded to tell me that this isn't anything like what he thought it would be. He kept saying "this is it"? Yes, Tyler, was my reply, this is it. After about two minutes, Ben and Will were bored and started running in and out and through the living room. Tyler couldn't get the poses right, but he was sure trying. I couldn't exactly breathe right because Ben and Will were making me laugh and Tyler was grunting and groaning, which caused me to laugh even harder. At one point, Tyler shot straight up out of down dog and said "I accidentally farted trying to do that one". Ya, that pretty much ended my yoga session until things calmed down a bit. Even though it didn't provide much exercise last night, it sure made me love my little boys even more. Precious Mommy / Sons bonding time that I will chuckle about forever.

1 comment:

Hilary Obzansky said...

hahahhaha! that is so funny! I love it! Your boys are so cute :)